Monday, October 13, 2008

Marta and Me


I'm so excited that I can now post some pictures on my blog! The sad news is that since I still don't have a digital camera, I can only post the pictures that I just developed! I guess I shouldn't do anything or go anywhere until Christmas when Santa brings me a new camera!


Marta and Rick just left us in West Yellowstone last weekend and went traipsing all over the western states on their way home to So. Cal. I got a few pictures of our time together - which is never enough for either one of us.


We always go to Gardeners Village - a goldmine of an idea (one of those "wish I had thought of that" ideas). A woman started "gathering" up old houses in the valley and moved them to the site of an old grain mill. It's very picturesque - it's set up like a village with the shops lining the "streets". There's a pond running through the middle of it complete with ducks and a couple of covered bridges. We hardly ever spend any more than maybe $40.00 each but I love going there with my Marta.

If you look close enough you can see the wicked witch flying through the air on her Schwinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment