Wednesday, September 1, 2010

These Are Sure Fun!

These are alot cuter in person. They look kinda confusing in the pictures. I bought 4 or 5 of these on clearance and was invited to a baby shower so I thought I would 'make' one and give it to the new mom. These are so forgiving - I don't think you can make a mistake.
II used software to print these frames and tag.

These are simple enough. Thank goodness for cute paper!


This is a paper doily I just 'distressed' with brown ink.








I used my local craft store's die cutter for the horsey and frames.






I thought she could use a pocket for mementos.
LAME ME!!-I just got this idea at 7:00 last night and ran to the store to buy the paper. I just now got it finished and the shower ended 30 minutes ago. (Hey, I've been baby sitting all day!)
Oh, well, I can drop it off to her tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment