Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Christmas Time!

This post is about sharing our favorite decorations. These are a few of mine... Katie bought me these last year as a thank you for baby sitting the kids while she went on a quick trip with her hubby. They are so cheerful.
I wanted to have a little "Mrs. Claus Corner" filled with goodies - so I fill my kitchen window sill each year with candies in old jars I collected. (It's a little hard because I have to tell the grandkids the candy is no good) It actually isn't -it's pretty hard.

This is my little kitchen tree.

NOW, WHAT ABOUT YOU- what are some of your favorites?



1 comment:

  1. i love Christmas ornaments...this year I did a boy tree for my son and grandson...and a girl tree for my daughter with all her ballet and nutcracker stuff..

    ReplyDelete