Thursday, November 8, 2012

For Sam

 
I wanted to make a quilt for my granddaughter Samantha.  She helped to pick out these cute colors.   I think it really reflects her personality!
 
 
This will be for the main bunk.  The flowers are 3-D

The small runner looking thing is for the 2nd bunk.  I bought an expensive duvet from IKEA and this little bed runner will look cute at the bottom of the bed.  There are 2 throw pillows -only one in the pic; and my favorite thing of all time to make-pillowcases!  I really love making them in place of shams.

A little detail -I found these tags at Quilt Market in Salt Lake a couple of years ago, and really like sewing them into stuff.

The back didn't quite make the width -so here is my solution.  Makes it a lot cheaper when you're only off by a few inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment