Monday, February 18, 2013

Dreamin'

Sometimes I just get to dreaming of how to change up these 4 walls a little bit. I'm not talking anything huge, just maybe a few cans of paint and some creativity...

 
I like the brown with the crispness of the white trim (for our family room- not our bedroom)
 I have seen someone use chalkboard paint on a wall, and then hang a distressed frame around it.  This kind of reminded me of it...

 
I love the dark brown wall as an accent color.  I have a pantry that kind of sticks out into the room and I like the idea of painting it in a contrasting color.


I thought this floating shelves were lovely.  It almost looks like a large English sideboard.


Clever storage


Another pretty beige...
 
 I need to re-paint our stair rails and would like to use a dark stain like this one on the hand rails.
 
I absolutely LOVE this blue color.  Have you noticed a trend...I always look at white kitchens!

No comments:

Post a Comment