Thursday, November 19, 2015

Cookie Exchange!

I have always wanted to host a cookie exchange and it looks like this is the year.  Around 8 ladies will be coming so I'm pretty excited.  I thought it would be fun if we played a few games to make it all that much more festive.  Of course, if you have games, you have to have prizes.  Here are just a few...
I wanted to provide an album to hold their cookie recipes in and ended up making these out of paper bags.  Not real happy with them, as I was trying to hold down costs by using the paper I already have on hand.  If I were to do it over again, I would either pick Christmas papers or foodie papers.




I was at a friend's house this week and she had the prettiest soap pump in her kitchen.  I bought the jar, the pump guts, burlap trim, and fancy button at Hobby Lobby.  I spray painted the ring and metal top and crocheted the blue flower.

I've made these before, and they are really handy as make up bags or crochet hook holders, etc.  The key fobs are just a little extra.  Also have some hot pads for the holidays and will make more gifts as I go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment