Monday, June 30, 2008

Cousins Camp

We are soon to be overrun by little girls for our first (hopefully annual) Cousins Camp. I will pick the 3 oldest up after work on Wed. night for a fun night of dinner out with Grampa, back home for snacks and a movie. The next day I have crafts planned with cupcake decorating thrown in.

I am often times guilty of having a "Norman Rockwell" kind of imagination where everyone is having fun, not quarreling and loving the activities I planned for and not actually attaining it - so we'll see how they all do.

In order to be fair, I will pick up the 3 year old tonight and she'll get her very own sleep over. (I worried that she might not be up to the crafts - but I think she'll be happy with all the attention she gets from her Grampa)

No comments:

Post a Comment