Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's A Little Thing

I got to thinking that a blog can be a form of journal writing and so I plan on having this feature pop up regularly. It's my way of keeping track of those moments in life that may be little but can mean so much!
Yesterday was a great day. Jason's 'little' brother, Matt was married in the Salt Lake Temple yesterday. The hubby and I were invited to attend the luncheon held after in the unbelievably beautiful Joseph Smith Building across from the Temple grounds. I had gone down early in the morning to bring Kate and Jason's kids to them for pictures. As I was standing there watching the photographer get shots of extended family, Matt motioned to me to get into the group. It was a small gesture, but it made me feel happy that he considers me a kind of in-law relation.
Jason and Kate started dating in high school and Matt was oftentimes the chaperone and quite often came to our house to help eat the food. He is a wonderful kid and will make a great husband and dad.

1 comment:

  1. I remember "Bud" being little too. No more boy is he!

    ReplyDelete