Monday, December 14, 2009

LOVE Cookies!

I have always loved cookies. I have been itching to make those pretty little spritz cookies you see at Christmastime, so I went to the store and bought new 'c' batteries for the cookie press that's been sitting in my drawer for years, came home, popped them in, and NOTHING. I looked up my model on the internet and 20 out of 20 said it was a piece of cookie junk. So the hunt was on. I ended up at Sur La Table in Salt Lake and bought this one - no batteries, just cookie makin mama power - and these are what I ended up with....
This press is a ratchet style -meaning that it has a trigger and with each click you get a cookie, a perfect cookie.

This is the flower or star or snowflake disc.



This is what you get with the flower/star/snowflake disc.



These have been baked



This is what I got from ONE recipe! They are buttery deliciousness and kind of naked I admit, but scrumptous still.
You seriously can't stop at just one, very, very bad for the weight watchers goal.





1 comment:

  1. great cookies...glad there's no calories for looking....LOL

    ReplyDelete