Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Projects

These are some of the Christmas projects I've been so busy with. I'm not worried about the giftees seeing these because the little nativity pillows are to be opened before Christmas anyway. Happy Christmas Marta - I'll get them in the mail tomorrow.
This is for Katie - but she NEVER reads my blog so I'm not worried.

These are for the girlees-there's actually one more, but I finished it after taking the picture. The crocheted flowers were so much fun to learn. I learned it from reading a blog called crochet-mania.blogspot.com. She is a wonderful teacher and generously shares her talents. Definitely worth a visit.






My computer wasn't talking to my camera until tonight so I haven't been able to post any pictures. I don't like blogging without pictures!









1 comment: