Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Dreaded Nightmare!

I hate this post! I found not only one of these in my front yard, but two! They are harmless blow snakes but they are so huge and they are SNAKES! I don't know if our wet spring has brought them out but 2 in one day is just too much for me. ("we" -meaning someone else) captured one of them and took it up into the mountains and released it. My daughter The Hero, allowed them to put it in a covered bucket and place it in her van to haul up the mountain.
Yeach!!

2 comments:

  1. EEEEEKKKKKKKK I almost jumped off my chair...
    don't like snakes of any sort....thanks for coming by to visit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I would freak...harmless or not. My daughter, when she was about 8 threw a rubber snake at me , in fun, and watched her mother get hysterical. We have little tiny grass snakes around here and they freak me. Mind you, they are beautiful to look at...the pattern I mean....

    ReplyDelete