Saturday, July 10, 2010

FESTIVAL DAYS ARE BACK!

I have blogged about this event before, but I just can't help it - I'm a sucker for a good parade! (ok, so there probably is no such thing as a good small town parade - but it is entertaining!
My favorite 'float'... oh, wait, it's a goat float!

This one actually looks like it belongs in a parade.
I LOVE a good high school marching band. And this one takes national honors every year. (I wish you could hear the drum line!)


I have NO idea what this is - it just looked kinda funky.




There is something about tractors - they are so pretty!







And for the best part in the parade - the Grand Marshall car broke down at the beginning! One of those guys pushing it is my son-in-law. They probably got as big an ovation as anyone else - even the motorcycle cop was grinning.


No comments:

Post a Comment