Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Beautiful Day!

We decided to take a Sunday walk and I thought I would take you along with us...





This is one of my favorite homes in the main part of town.  Farmington was settled by Mormon pioneers and some of the homes are still occupied.  This one used to be a hotel.

 I have always liked this house but it used to be painted yellow and was so much prettier, I think.
 I wanted you to see this fence.  It's just an ordinary wooden fence but I thought the way they drilled the holes in the tops was unique.


 There is a trail that runs along the back side of our local amusement park.  They have a small zoo and these buffalo are some of the residents.
 Along the trail...


This used to be a 'salt box' but they since added the porch and the garage addition.  Beautiful! 
 Used to be the city hall years ago, but is now a museum.
 I just love our mountains!
 And our sunsets!

No comments:

Post a Comment