Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bedroom Makeover-Finally Finished - Almost!!

At least the painting is done. I still need new curtains - actually curtains, period would be nice since we have only had blinds up for awhile now!





Now, for the before and afters...










BEFORE










AFTER


BEFORE -CLOSET


AFTER
(I could only take this picture before we uglied it up with those pesky clothes and shoes!)
note the new fixture - I have the matching flush mount for the bathroom, just haven't hung it yet.




Decided I wanted hooks instead of racks. The beadboard is new.






BEFORE (those are paint samples on the wall)







AFTER







BEFORE









AFTER (spray painted rustic bronze)










BEFORE








AFTER (I found the pretty tray at Home Goods. It is to corral my perfume bottles - problem is, I can't find them now. I put them somewhere - but don't ask me where. I've turned the house upside down. I guess my family will know what to buy me for my birthday for the next couple of years!








BEFORE










AFTER





(as you can see the long wall is not finished. I'm waiting for my 'inhouse carpenter' to put up some wood paneling.)

















I can't say that I like painting, in fact, I can say I pretty much hate it. But I do like the feeling of accomplishment when it's done and the crisp, clean look it gives a room.

No comments:

Post a Comment