Sunday, April 18, 2010

Here I am in California!

I got here last Wednesday to visit Marta! We are involved in a charity for a Childrens' Home and I'm actually here for the charity tea--(more on that at a later date).
The first thing we did was go to a local antique mall - so fun! Just wanted to share some photos and take a walk down memory lane. Hey-maybe I should buy some of that - Memory I mean! When I grew up in California and anytime we took a road trip - we made sure we had one of these strapped to the front grill of the car -I guess they didn't make radiators like they do now??
This was Marta's find - she loves bowls.


I didn't buy him - I just thought it was darling

Same with her - although I'm really tempted to go back after her. This is a wall pocket for flowers, I guess. Wouldn't it be cute to decorate a baby girl's room with? (no announcements, in fact, it would be a miracle of medical science if it were!)

This vignette is outside the store and I thought this photo would look cute in my rec room. Maybe I'll enlarge it when I get home.

My Grampa had a Nash -(this is a Nash by the way) I acutally think they are kinda cute cars.



I LOVE metal signs and have quite a few hanging on the walls of our rec room -maybe not this many - but a lot!


Do you remember these neat toys? My boy cousin had a little car and I just loved it!

As always, I had a wonderful day with Marta!

No comments:

Post a Comment