Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fun Stuff from California

I tried not to buy too much while there, because I only had one suitcase to haul it home in. Isn't this darling? It's in my office/craft room and is holding some paper punches for scrapbooking. Marta had bought it awhile back for me.

This is on a shelf in my office/craft room. My aunt found out from Marta that I love milk glass and gave me the small ruffled one, along with a bud vase. I LOVE it! Marta also gave me a ruffled candy dish.


Do you remember her? On the way to the airport -we stopped in again and I took her home. I don't know why she makes me smile- she just does.








I had seen these on ebay - but the antique store sold me this one at half price - and I didn't have to pay shipping.
The reason I like this one so much is that it looks just like my mom's - now my daughter's.





Sorry this is sideways. Marta had bought this mouse pad kit and had an extra that she gave me.





So easy. I think they plan on you either using a photo for the mat or a computer graphic - but....






I used fabric

Matches my curtains



This is Marta's. It matches her curtains.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Very Funny. Don't you wish you had a friend like her???

    ReplyDelete