Monday, May 3, 2010

All Around the Town-Warning! Many Pictures

It must be spring! Those purple flowers are on my rocks!

I have been going a little camera crazy and thought I'd share some pretty houses around our area...






City Pond. Lots of fish in there. You can see the amusement park in the background.




The forward facing section of this house was the original pioneer homestead. The current owners built the second story and the extension you see coming out the back - that's a bakery! They give out homemade doughnuts at Halloween.





I just love this house.






This one looks like a cottage.









A dental office - once was a hotel from the 1800's.
















This house has been one of my favorites for many years. I sometimes go down the street just to 'visit'. This view is from the side of the house.






This is the front.
























2 comments: