Friday, May 21, 2010

Just a Before-After Is Anyone's Guess

We are replacing the deck with Trex slowly, but surely. I hope he'll be around after we're done!

I am 'collecting' things for the deck when it's finally finished and wanted to share. Hopefully, there will be some 'after' pictures' in a few weeks. A new red umbrella for the patio table.


I decided I want to have red accents and want the items on the deck to be an extension of what's in the family room. These pillows may go on some chairs - right now they are in the basement rec room.


These are two unfinished pillows that will go on the new deck chairs.



This is a view of the patio slab as it looks now. I wanted to show this, so I can see it all nice and neat when we're done.
Note the red Weber BBQ




My Mothers Day gift from my kids and husband - adirondack chairs. They are dirty now cuz I have them sitting in a corner of the yard.




Before picture of some plants that I'll put in my old wheelbarrow. I have to drill some drain holes in first. I really like the color of that potato vine. I've heard they can take over the world, so I may have to watch it.


The newly painted BBQ


The way it looks today.

Another Moms Day Gift-an outdoor rug! Isn't it just the cutest thing?




I bought 4 of these from Kohls for the adirondacks.


I wanted one of these for a bakers rack that goes on the deck. I just bought it yesterday and look how it matches the rug!! Not sure what to plant in it. Something trailing, colorful and delicate. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment