Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baby Booties Shower Giftie

Wow! - a crochet-er I am NOT! - but I get points for trying. I found this cute pattern at a shop in tiny little Nephi, Utah coming back from a weekender trip with my hubby and thought I'd give it a try.

I don't even want to post the picture of the pattern - because then you'd see how mine doesn't look quite the same! ha ha.

They say it's all in the packaging - right?? I was invited to a baby shower and packaged my booties in such a pretty box - takes your mind off.

2 comments:

  1. they are just precious! a pretty box solves all problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny but I saw the "mom" tonight and she thanked me again for the booties and I was really sincere when I told her how less than perfect they are (I was really not fishing)- anyway, she just reinforced my theory- and told me that she thought they were so pretty-she plans on keeping them in the pretty box and displaying them in her daughter's room!

    ReplyDelete