Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So Pretty

I really want to paint our bedroom and while Marta and I were 'surfing' (probably on pinterest - who knows?) I found this photo. It said at the bottom that it is called "Luna Light" by Columbia paint.

I did some detective work and found an outlet about 30 miles from here. They wouldn't send me a paint chip because it is an old paint, but they still have the formula.


In the course of the conversation, the guy on the phone said that they had been bought out by Sherwin Williams a few years back. So, I called my local Sherwin William store this afternoon and asked if they could get the formula and make up one of those small sample cans for me.

They would and they did and I got it!

Can't wait to see how it looks - I'll post pictures when I start painting.


(which could be awhile - so don't hold your breath!)


No comments:

Post a Comment