Thursday, February 25, 2010

I really like making these!

I have made three of these so far and they are so much fun. I just bought some white notebooks with the insertable plastic sleeve on the front, and then cut some pretty scrapbook paper to insert, then added a label I printed with my computer. I place all my recipes in protective sleeves so that they don't get all gooped up. I splurged and bought some plastic dividers with tabs so that I could place pretty papers in them as well. (I haven't labeled my dividers yet, so it's kind of hard to tell that these have tabs.)

















There were around 3 more categories, but I'm too lazy to upload the photos of them.

These would make a wonderful bridal shower gift and, believe me, they are fun to make.






No comments:

Post a Comment